with the bold text in the example below: The Skychi Travel Guide : New Year Update How To Travel The Skychi Travel Guide Live

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Update How To Travel The Skychi Travel Guide Live


Janice holding  her nicec London
Janice holding her niece London





Happy New Year 2015

2014 Updates

I have retired from my flight attendant career for American Eagle Airlines which is now Enovy Airlines.
I am now employed in the health industry at LA Fitness. I received news from my doctor on December 30, 2014 that I am healing from cancer. My focus for 2015 is to focus on myself and my health. I am a caregiver who has being taken care of everyone else but herself. I ask that you send me healing prayers of positive energy and love. I am starting a new channel that will vlog my healing journey.

May everyone have a prosperous healthy New Year in 2015!

Peace and Love,

Janice